What Our Clients Say
“Your small group program at our vacation rental was a wonderful experience: relaxing, professional and fun! You are a joy to be with: well schooled – very involved with your students and interested in their experience.” – Carol C.
My resources are my guides, mentors and the people that I go to for assistance and learning. They are my light when I’m in the dark and they are the people that I share and serve down this path of health and healing. I am grateful to all the people that have taught me along my journey and those who continue to share their knowledge with me, so that I can in turn share this wisdom with my clients and students.
I am a believer in many forms of therapy and sometimes more than one form is necessary to guide us on our journey to health, healing and freedom from pain.
This is my community of knowledge, love, patience, guidance and support:
- Susi Hately, Functional Synergy, Calgary, AB, Canada (www.functionalsynergy.com)
- Ted Surman, Yoga Awareness–Yoga & Ayurveda, Makawao , (www.yogaawareness.com)
- Matt & Amanda Eller, Physical Therapy Homecare , Kahului, HI
- Kim Van’t Groenwout, Massage Therapy & Pilates, Kula, HI (ph#808-878-8915)
- Steve Lopes, Awakening Health, Therapeutic Massage & Applied Kinesiology, Kahului, HI (ph#808-298-8864)
- Dr. Les Shaw, Ohana Hale Chiropractic, Kahului, HI (ph#808-877-5587)
- Alan Schroepfer, Acupunturist, Ohana Hale Chiropractic, Kahului, HI (ph#808-877-5587 or 808-205-6437) www.akamaiacupunturist.com
- Rebecca Zeuch, Maui Massage & Personal Training, Wailea, HI (ph#808-264-2924)
- YMCA of Maui, Wailuku, HI
- Brynne Caleda, Stretch Your Imagination, Honolulu, HI (www.stretchyourimagination.org)
- IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists), Prescott, AZ (www.iayt.org)
- ACE (American Council on Exercise), San Diego, CA (www.acefitness.org)
- IDEA Fitness, San Diego, CA (www.ideafit.com)
To my husband and daughter – thank you for your continued support and your wealth of knowledge. You both amaze me on a daily basis! Mahalo nui loa - without you, there is no breath.