What Our Clients Say
“I realized that I had been beating myself up for years. I had ignored joint discomfort and my belief was no pain, no gain. Since working with Pam, I have eliminated the majority of my joint discomfort. I have learned an entirely different approach to physical fitness.” – Ben F.
Group Classes & Workshops
Educational events and informative presentations are held regularly and posted on our website. Better yet, sign up for our newsletter and be the first notified of upcoming events.
Book private or group yoga classes with Pam at your home or workplace. Contact us to get started.
Ease in Motion Presents:
Move Without Pain - Introducing Hanna Somatic Education & Yoga Therapy
Date: Sept 19th, 2015 (Saturday)
Cost: $30 early bird (or $35 pay at the door)
Place: Body Alive Yoga (1995 Main St. Ste#20, Wailuku, HI)
What is a Soma?
- a Greek word meaning living body (first person view of yourself; feelings and sensations, movement and intentions).
What does Somatics do?
- it's movement education that improves posture and flexibility
- helps regain freedom of movement and decrease pain and tension (improve sciatica, back pain, neck and shoulder tension, knee and foot pain, sore tight hips, SI joint dysfunction)
- increases the awareness in your brain of the sensations felt in your body through very gentle pandiculation movements (contracting, releasing and relaxing of muscles)
Why should I attend?
- to learn simple and effective movements that you can do at home to continue to decrease pain and strain
- to help gain control of Sensory Motor Amnesia; which is an adaptation to stress and impacts our bodies with pain and tension
- to improve your activities of daily living as you age more gracefully
- to add some tools to your toolbox. This is an appropriate class if you're a teacher or student interested in moving better as you age.
Register by clicking here.
Clear the Clutter in Your Head: A Beginner’s Guide To Meditation
Where: Body Alive Studio, 1995 Main St. Ste.#20, Wailuku
How much: $45
Early Bird special price: $36
Deadline for Early bird special: TBA
Link to register: www.easeinmotion.com/shop
Give your entire nervous system a mini vacation of Rest and Relaxation and quiet the chatter that goes on inside your head. Let go of excess clutter, and find out that just like clearing the clutter on your counter top, it feels very spacious to clear the scattered mind.
This class will get rid of excess stress by giving your mind a place to rest and something to do while your body lies over a bolster in preparation.
(There will be small movements and breathing to prepare you for sitting)